How do Authors self publish, when LuLu & createspace are scams & don't pay royalties?

I'm a new author and I already began building a website and displaying my original works, but now, Self publishing is a rip off, and so many people say, they, never get paid? So ... as a human being, who wishes to side-step any more wasted time and money and, not to mention, Effort, HOW? = Do we simply give up... show more I'm a new author and I already began building a website and displaying my original works, but now, Self publishing is a rip off, and so many people say, they, never get paid?
So ... as a human being, who wishes to side-step any more wasted time and money and, not to mention, Effort, HOW? = Do we simply give up on self publishing, as a joke, and give our works for free, until a proper publisher "Takes-a-look", or is this HONESTLY, the REALITY, that everybody endures ... ???
Personally, I am almost put off the entire idea, of even letting the reader, read my mind now! How?, How do we, "Authors", ever get a chance to share with the reader, without going broke?
As an Author who already knows, the work is good ... I feel sorry for my readers!
I think my 27 books will become a slow life's work ... Something to leave behind me when I dead? ... The greedy folks, have made it way too hard!
Don't you think???????????/
Update: AND, if nobody wishes to pay ... they get it ... Anyway???
And .... YEARS of a human life are wasted as others read the work for free ... as you "The Author" ... DARE, to ask for a cup of, TEA???
Update 2: ((((One Dollar)))(((ONE = 2 much 2 pay))) I already did the publishing trip, that cost a couple of hundred, just for a business certificate to be a pretend publisher. Why should I keep on giving my words away? So, the experienced people can make money out of me, and after 20 or 30 years, I may even be lucky enough... show more ((((One Dollar)))(((ONE = 2 much 2 pay)))
I already did the publishing trip, that cost a couple of hundred, just for a business certificate to be a pretend publisher. Why should I keep on giving my words away?
So, the experienced people can make money out of me, and after 20 or 30 years, I may even be lucky enough to read my own books in some other name?
Update 3: I am sick of being told "YOU ARE A TROLL" and pardon me for not going to university! This is my point = The people who do not "FIT" your "education levels" can drop dead!!! My works of words are for the grieving and the suicidal, they are not for the high and mighty "Know all people" ... Can you tell me how to cope... show more I am sick of being told "YOU ARE A TROLL" and pardon me for not going to university!
This is my point = The people who do not "FIT" your "education levels" can drop dead!!!
My works of words are for the grieving and the suicidal, they are not for the high and mighty "Know all people" ... Can you tell me how to cope with the death of a child? Can you walk with me in the graveyard?
I will forget it ... I will be greedy and keep my words on my own website and never give a single word on paper to anybody.
People ask me, people beg me, that is why I was going to write, but, as you say, forget the down trodden, forget the unfortunate, forget the poor, forget the screaming souls and stuff the mouths of the fat fools instead! = GREAT IDEA FRIEND!!!
I bet you that I can out rhyme you any day ... and you are not welcome to read my works, thanks nasty person! YOU and your kind are the reason so many teenagers do suicide!
What a lovely human you are?
I hope you are not a parent? Sad!
Update 4: And "DEATH" is not fiction ... even us idiot uneducated humans know that Death, is, a fact of life ... Did I say original fiction??? = Death is not fiction!!!
Update 5: This is another "Baited" question! I can see #39, again, in my question ... Just like last time when Ann started talking about an "all boys bondage night" Very poor! = Very poor soul you have inside that ugly body god gave you! People would pay to watch me ice skate, mate! People pay me, just to talk and spend time... show more This is another "Baited" question! I can see #39, again, in my question ... Just like last time when Ann started talking about an "all boys bondage night"
Very poor! = Very poor soul you have inside that ugly body god gave you!
People would pay to watch me ice skate, mate!
People pay me, just to talk and spend time with them, because I'm popular and my personality is friendly and loving!
I'm sorry that you are so ugly or your soul is so sick ... Maybe you are a troll or one of the 3 Billy goats gruff?????
And I bet nobody puts any words on your headstone, sweet thing!!!
Update 6: Do you use 69 as a come on because you cannot get laid?
Update 7: I am non medicated and I have post traumatic stress disorder. I have had this mental illness for almost five years now and Doctors say that my mind is strong and that not many people can go through post traumatic without medication. If you are trying to insult me, thank you and I still love you and would never... show more I am non medicated and I have post traumatic stress disorder. I have had this mental illness for almost five years now and Doctors say that my mind is strong and that not many people can go through post traumatic without medication.
If you are trying to insult me, thank you and I still love you and would never ever wish my pain on another human. Thanks and I will take the reply as if you are a mother figure who cares about me.