Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Why wikiislam does not allow any refutations that Muslims make? Due to fear to expose their lie?

I gave answers to the problem that they had with Muhammad(Sm) and Ayesha(ra) but they did not like it and blocked me for infinity.

Favorite Answer

They are an anti-Islam website that likes to spread lies about Islam.

[Quran 9:32] They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, and Allah will not consent save to perfect His light, though the unbelievers are averse.

"I gave answers to the problem that they had with Muhammad(Sm) and Ayesha(ra) but they did not like it and blocked me for infinity."

That is a COMPLETE LIE. You were TEMPORARILY blocked for vandalism, but rather than wait out the ban, you continued editing from a different IP.

Muhammad kamrul hossain, you should be ashamed of yourself for making up such an obvious lie.

• meifi

"I gave answers to the problem that they had with Muhammad(Sm) and Ayesha(ra) but they did not like it and blocked me for infinity"

Well duh, it's a site devoted to common sense. Not pedophilia.

Source(s): Deist.
    • Pal6 years agoReport

Well duh its a site devoted to hate on Islam if you like pedophilia that's up to you by the way "pedophilia" was practiced by many peoples all the way back to LATE 19th CENTURY and it was legal too

'thighing' is something most muslims do not like to discuss in public.

Because it is the will of God.