Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What v8 is cheap on insurance for an 18 year old?

I'm an 18 year old guy on my parents' insurance and I have a 2003 Mitsubishi lancer that's probably not going to last me that long so I am looking for another car. I would like a v8 because I like the sound and I want descent performance but I don't want it to be too much on insurance. I was thinking about a Lincoln ls v8. Does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

none but try an old pickup truck

Source(s): 52 year experience
  • 7 years ago

Compare quotes from the best companies at http://help.cheapinsure.us/-bcjhtWG002

RE What v8 is cheap on insurance for an 18 year old?

I'm an 18 year old guy on my parents' insurance and I have a 2003 Mitsubishi lancer that's probably not going to last me that long so I am looking for another car. I would like a v8 because I like the sound and I want descent performance but I don't want it to be too much on insurance. I was thinking about a Lincoln ls v8. Does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks.

• 7 years ago

At - QUOTESTOCOVER.INFO- you can get quotes in just a few minutes

RE What v8 is cheap on insurance for an 18 year old?

• ?
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

I recommend you to try this website where onel can compare rates from the best companies: http://insureforeverybody.info/index.html?src=2YAb...

RE :What v8 is cheap on insurance for an 18 year old?

Follow 7 answers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

This site can help you finding the best deal in your area: QUOTES-FOR-INSURANCE.NET

• 6 years ago

For free insurance quotes

• 10 years ago

get a mustang v8 or trans am ws6 v8.

Source(s): Im a insurance and illegal street racer expert
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.