What v8 is cheap on insurance for an 18 year old?

I'm an 18 year old guy on my parents' insurance and I have a 2003 Mitsubishi lancer that's probably not going to last me that long so I am looking for another car. I would like a v8 because I like the sound and I want descent performance but I don't want it to be too much on insurance. I was thinking about a Lincoln ls v8. Does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

none but try an old pickup truck

Source(s): 52 year experience

Compare quotes from the best companies at http://help.cheapinsure.us/-bcjhtWG002

RE What v8 is cheap on insurance for an 18 year old?

At - QUOTESTOCOVER.INFO- you can get quotes in just a few minutes

• ?

I recommend you to try this website where onel can compare rates from the best companies: http://insureforeverybody.info/index.html?src=2YAb...

RE :What v8 is cheap on insurance for an 18 year old?

Follow 7 answers

This site can help you finding the best deal in your area: QUOTES-FOR-INSURANCE.NET

For free insurance quotes

get a mustang v8 or trans am ws6 v8.

Source(s): Im a insurance and illegal street racer expert