side dish for Cheesy Baked Ravioli?

i have NO salad. :(

• Bert
    Best Answer

Green beans and/or garlic bread.

• Davida

I have never actually had to leave a restaurant because i couldn't come up with some sort of veg meal, side dishes ala carte are your friend. It may mean eating onion rings and a side salad, but i will figure something out. As for restaurants that do good for veggie, and i will try not to be too area specific, thai, chinese, indian, ethiopian, sushi, generally any quasi-hip type place (whatever that means) has good veg alternatives- it kind of helps to live near a reasonably large city, there are a couple restaurants around me that cater to vegs specifically and i live in kansas city with its cattle industry roots so any big city will do. Oh yeah and fast food- chipolte is a favorite, subway is ok but somewhat limited, i dont eat a ton of fast food but most have at least a side salad kind of thing you can work with.

Italian Green Beans. Simmer them with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp margarine, & 1 tbsp of the red sauce you used for the ravioli - top with grated Parmesan.

Roasted eggplant or zucchini. Maybe even roast a medley of eggplant, zucchini and red peppers. After cleaning them, cut in 1/2 rounds and strips and brush them lightly with a little olive oil (lightly sprinkle with rosemary or oregano if you'd like) and stick them on the grill (or under the broiler) until done to your liking.

Any veggie or fruit dish!! Anything goes good with Ravioli!! I much prefer broccoli and cauliflower, my son prefers brussel sprouts.

Broccoli with olive oil and garlic and Italian bread.

Source(s): I make that frequently.

A green vegetable like broccoli would work nicely and add nice color to the plate.

My opinion is that you dont really need one. The dish sounds very filling as it is (and very fattening!)

drugs