• Bert
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Green beans and/or garlic bread.

• Davida
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I have never actually had to leave a restaurant because i couldn't come up with some sort of veg meal, side dishes ala carte are your friend. It may mean eating onion rings and a side salad, but i will figure something out. As for restaurants that do good for veggie, and i will try not to be too area specific, thai, chinese, indian, ethiopian, sushi, generally any quasi-hip type place (whatever that means) has good veg alternatives- it kind of helps to live near a reasonably large city, there are a couple restaurants around me that cater to vegs specifically and i live in kansas city with its cattle industry roots so any big city will do. Oh yeah and fast food- chipolte is a favorite, subway is ok but somewhat limited, i dont eat a ton of fast food but most have at least a side salad kind of thing you can work with.

• 8 years ago

Italian Green Beans. Simmer them with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp margarine, & 1 tbsp of the red sauce you used for the ravioli - top with grated Parmesan.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Roasted eggplant or zucchini. Maybe even roast a medley of eggplant, zucchini and red peppers. After cleaning them, cut in 1/2 rounds and strips and brush them lightly with a little olive oil (lightly sprinkle with rosemary or oregano if you'd like) and stick them on the grill (or under the broiler) until done to your liking.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Any veggie or fruit dish!! Anything goes good with Ravioli!! I much prefer broccoli and cauliflower, my son prefers brussel sprouts.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Broccoli with olive oil and garlic and Italian bread.

Source(s): I make that frequently.
  • 8 years ago

A green vegetable like broccoli would work nicely and add nice color to the plate.

• 8 years ago

My opinion is that you dont really need one. The dish sounds very filling as it is (and very fattening!)

• 8 years ago

drugs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.