Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Why do girls that know Martial Arts smother guys with their feet?

I noticed that a large percentage of girls that know Martial Arts and fight guys, are mostly interested in smothering the guy with her bare foot.

I've noticed this. There were several feisty girls I knew that "knew karate" or so she claimed. But when it came to the time to actually fight a guy 1-on-1, she mostly just put her feet in his mouth.

What is it about karate girls that give them the interest in rubbing their barefoot all over a guy's body instead of attacking?

Favorite Answer

You've been watching too much television.

Smother Feet

Karate isn't everything. My dad knows something called z-attack, a stage after black-belt in which the tutor (whom he treated) taught him out of appreciation.

He told me that most martial arts will not teach you are to terminate your enemies properly (they are beginner material), but when you learn the z-attack, you know how to.

Even still, he did tell me that karate is not the solution to aggressive people as you can easily be assaulted. It is only there to boost confidence and perhaps a false sense of security, because it is not guaranteed immunity.

Source(s): I'm not going to learn karate or anything like that, what's the point? You're giving yourself a weapon, rather than exercising your mental powers in dealing with situations. Wars are won by the powerful, not by the people with the most men.

I am in a martial arts class and I've heard nothing about putting feet in mouths (other than of course saying something that you wished you hadn't). Where are you located where "foot-smothering" is in practice?

Yes, I've noticed that too. Lots of smothered guys around here. We just dump the corpses in the bins;the cops won'r prosecute because they're women and they don't want them turning lesbian.

• CJ

Dunno what karate school you are "observing" -- this has not been my experience.