Did you know God's will has been sabotaged so many times in history?

You may pray to God through Jesus to confirm this.

What I am saying here may offend many people.I do feel some guilt saying this because it stinks of racism and eugenics.But it was God's will through Jesus Christ, that the Europeans-specifically from the continent of Europe, conquer the world and come to predomiate in the colonies they estabilished in the Reinasscence era onwards .Eventurally, it was the majority of the worlds population that would become European, and the other races would be absorbed.The minority of people in this "world view" would be non-Whites(racial minorities), their numbers would be kept small, and they would never pose "a threat to the White race" .(Of course I am aware that racism also implies people of the same skin colour hating each others' guts and fighting among themselves).

Continuing,non-Whites(racial minorities) in this "world view" would be treated very well ,because God would of ensured this.They would be protected from racial discrimnation in jobs and education and there would be ample material oppurtunity ,and these non-Whites would be given a "fair go" and given "equal oppurtunity/s" in all it's varying definitions.They would be protected from racist bullies.

So how did this "will of God" so-called, become sabotaged through history? By human hatred, disobedience to their Almighty Monotheistic Creator- God, and the power of the Devil and demons.So how can God's will be found?It can be found in the Marian Appartions throughout history including "Our Lady of Fatima" and through the "Virgin Mary",who is known as the "Mediatrix of all graces" and the "Co-Redemptrix" with "Christ the King" .Of course these theological ideas are to be found in the Roman Catholic Church.But the Catholic church has become corrupted by Satan's power I have another question here regarding this issue.Please "copy and paste this", and search for it on the Yahoo answers search engine "Do you want to know what gives you the most protection from evil?" So continuing, anyway the Church has commited many injustices against certain types of people throughout history that should of been corrected earlier.Issues of controversy and hurt for some include:womens' rights,slavery,the racial make-up of the Catholic church,racial discrimination,gay rights,religious theocracy as oppossed to democracy,freedom of religion,religion and science and how the two interact with each other.There is a Catholic "apostolic constitution"(I am not sure of the exact wording of this, it could be called a "Papal bull" or something else,not sure) regarding this called "Gaudium et Spes" which should of been written say 450 years earlier, when the Virgin Mary appeared at"Our Lady of Guadalupe",when the European colonies were being estrablished. I am no history expert and don't know the finer details of God's will, so I may be wrong here,but just giving a generalistic outlook or "world view" .And it begs the question again" How has God's will been stuffed up and sabotaged?",by the Devil and demons,idolatry, rebellion against God, hatred of God,disobedience to His commandments and above all, the failures of the Catholic Popes and Catholic prophets to do "God's will" .

On a side note,all things concerning the Virgin Mary,the exorcism of Anneliese Michel in Germany in the 1970's .In that exorcism the name of the Virgin Mary was called upon to exorcise the demons within her.You may see some of this on "You tube". And also the "number 13" which is considered unlucky by some,as in Friday the 13th .By the way ,Friday is one of the worst days of the week for Satan's power,black magic and witchcraft ,along with Halloween,31st October.It is no coincidence that I mention here that the "Miracle of the sun" which occured on the 13th October ,1917 was a day for Godly miracles and 31st October, is a day for Satanic miracles -Halloween. It is also no coincidence that the Marian apparitions of "Our Lady of Fatima" (from God,not the Devil) occured on day 13 for a number of months.You see, Satan is a clever tactician and now the number 13 has come to denote something unlucky.

Favorite Answer

How can it be possible to sabotage the will of an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient deity?

If that's what you have got heard from a few devout men and women, you must re-believe the entire notion. I wish I will aid you to take action. WE (which means us persons) had been created in God's "Image". This is NOT a bodily photograph in any way. It is in a non secular feel of every one in every of us being capable to precise Godly characteristics. If you seem at a million Cor. thirteen:a million-nine you are going to see what "Godly Love" is all approximately. Even now we're very a ways from "Perfection" and but we will be able to show a precise quantity of that "Agape Love". Further, any "downfall" that occurred,: the Almighty God (nor his Son) must by no means be blamed seeing that they'd obviously not anything to do with it! When sin entered into the snapshot, the Creator needed to "re-regulate" issues in order that his Original Purpose could take location. That being, having the whole Earth a Paradise; A Beautiful Picture of Perfection. If you realize the account, Eve attempted guilty Adam and so they each blamed the serpent. The "satan" made himself "a insurgent" while he entertained the inspiration of being worshiped and plotted his plan out! He real grew to be depraved at that factor, break away some thing that the Almighty Jehovah did or did not do. Regarding the Blaming Game: Isn't that how men and women at the moment are? Still pointing the finger at any person else and no longer taking any responsibility for his or her possess movements. I wish that "Metaphysically & Spiritually" I have brightened up your day. Sincerely, ~Zeb

Wow!

You are a scary reminder of why so many people don't accomplish anything of importance. Focus on other people for a while, and don't worry about what's going on in that jumbled mind of yours. Serve soup to the hungry. Give money to the poor. Pay someone to clean your lawn. Any of these are a better use of your resources than this jumbled rant.

Yes. Which is why I am not only an atheist (which means I don't believe in ANY GODS, not that I believe but choose not to follow whatever god we're talking about right now), and is highly skeptical of any form of organized religion.

The only evil I believe in is organized religion.

Your "question" was a wall of trash. Do you even know what you were asking? It just seemed very disjointed.

Yet Christianity is the world's largest religion.

The saboteurs failed.

God's plan ultimately won.

yes