Should guys use flat iron?

Do you think it's okay/good for a guy to straighten or style his hair with a flat iron?

My hair gets pretty poofy and curly when it's long and I was thinking about using one. Am I suppose to put some sort of special product in my hair before straightening it or something?

Any advice on this topic would be great, thanks.

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I know a lot of guys who use flat irons, there hot! Aha if you want a tip then here:

Take a shower:

Dry hair:

Straighten hair:

Put hair gel In:

Put on a bennie hat:

Sleep:

I got these steps from YouTube, if you want a video of a GUY (not gay) straightening his hair then type in "Shane Dawson emo hair tips" (he's not really emo but his hair kinda looks like it)

Hope I helped

Source(s): I would give you a link but I'm on my I pod

Sure a lot of guys use flat iron and I think it's great to take care of their hair. If you want better results you should get a professional hair straightener, that's what I use. There is a great one I recommend that leaves the hair soft, shiny and super straight, it's the Karmin G3 Salon Pro with ceramic tourmaline plates to avoid damages, it heats up really quick and it works very good because it only takes me a very short amount of time to get my hair completely straight. You can choose to straighten, flip, wave or curl your hair and try different hair styles easily. Plus I have no problems with frizz. I bought it at safrons http://www.safrons.com/karmin-g3-salon-pro-profess... Good luck

Oh yeah definitely! Loads of guys spend time styling their hair now-a-days. Personally I find a guy who gels his hair or spends time on his much more sexy than someone who really doesn't give a care.

Shane Dawson (a famous youtuber) Straightens his hair!