Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 8 years ago

which halloween costume is the best ?

im 19 and a Im trying to find a easy but good halloween costume for some parties. I also wanna look cute but not super slutty.

here are some of my ideas, which two do you think are the best ?

lil wayne

but a girl version of course, i was thinking braiding my hair into a bunch of braids, a snap back hat, a tight wife beater tank, bagy boxer shorts with camo shorts or baggy shorts over that, vans, ray bands, a grill made out of foil and some tattoos painted on my face and bling !

a blind mouse:

grey shorts, gray tank top, mouse ears, whiskers painted on my face and ray bands and a walking stick.

a stoner:

im not sure what to do for this. any ideas ?

maybe a tie dye shirt, jean shorts, my hair messy, a fake joint and idunno what else. haha ideas !

a rasta:

rasta colored tie dye crop top, black shorts, rasta hat, fake dreads, hemp bracelets

hippie:

tie dye tank top, vest, jean shorts, gladiator sandals, head band, hemp and beaded bracelets, feather necklaces and feathers in my hair, peace sign earrings,

or a tye die dress with gladiator sandals and the same acessories.

facebook:

just wear normal clothes and get a big poster board and make it look like a facebook profile and have a square cut for my face to go which will be the profile picture and carry markers so everyone can "write on my wall"

a tiger:

black and orange tie dye tank, black shorts, black cat ears, whiskers painted on my face

minnie mouse:

red sweater with white polka dots, black shorts, minnie ears.

which two do you like the best !? im doing 2 costumes. thanks (:

Favorite Answer

you should wear a casey anthony mask thats a big hit,or a angy birds costume.mike zuckerberg from facebook.

Minnie mouse would b cute but u should definatelly be a tiger it sounds so cool!

The mouse and the tiger

the two best ones are definetly Lil Wayne and Facebook!

FACEBOOK!!! :) That's so damn creative, everyone will love it, mind if I steal it? ;)