I'm frustrated with this itch in my vagina and when i scratch it, it starts bleeding and i don't know why.?

I don't know what it is and it is frustrating me. For the first time, i had unprotected sex a month ago after my period and well my period hasn't come yet and it's been a little bit more than a month. He did not *** in me (i know that i could be pregnant anyways). I have had no signs of pregnancy... show more I don't know what it is and it is frustrating me. For the first time, i had unprotected sex a month ago after my period and well my period hasn't come yet and it's been a little bit more than a month. He did not *** in me (i know that i could be pregnant anyways). I have had no signs of pregnancy besides my period that hasn't come yet. I have like a 17% that I might be pregnant but I am not worried about that. All I'm worried about is my vagina. It started itching me like 2 weeks after I had sex and well i can't hold it and whenever I can, i sorta scratch myself and i start bleeding. i don't know what. Please help me!
0