Somebody give me a big long word?

well guys, i just wanna see who can give me the biggest word in a sentences(: the biggest will be the best.

The longest tapeworm known to infect human beings is called Diphyllobothrium Latum.

The word tintinnabulation is an onomatopoeic word describing the sound of bells.

The 45 letter word Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is the longest English word that appears in a major dictionary. (source Wiki)

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, a railway station on the island of Anglesey in Wales, is the longest place name in the Welsh language. (source Wiki)

Antidisestablishmentarianism is a political philosophy opposed to the separation of a religious group and a government (or state), and was coined by the British circa 1868."

I only needed one sentence.

The tintinnabulum of bells in the winter makes me feel joyful inside.

Source(s): my English teacher is slightly crazy and pretty awesome at the same time ;)

Clyde partakes in disestablishmentarianism in all aspects of his life. He is an atheist anarchist.

...I needed two sentences ... -.-

• Beatle

supercalifrajilisticexpealidousioius