British vs American Spelling?

Could anyone find or give me a list of words spelled differently in American English and British English? Some examples are "airplane" and "aeroplane" or "check" and "cheque". My history teacher is from England and he keeps taking off points on my papers because they're... show more Could anyone find or give me a list of words spelled differently in American English and British English? Some examples are "airplane" and "aeroplane" or "check" and "cheque". My history teacher is from England and he keeps taking off points on my papers because they're not spelled the British way and it's getting really annoying :\
Update: @hamrrfan Sorry I didn't mean to make it confusing. I just thought it would be better to come to people who know the British spellings (you never see them at all here). @Bored Guy It is useful to know the British spellings, but since I live in the US, it would be pointless to use them in writing because we have... show more @hamrrfan Sorry I didn't mean to make it confusing. I just thought it would be better to come to people who know the British spellings (you never see them at all here).

@Bored Guy It is useful to know the British spellings, but since I live in the US, it would be pointless to use them in writing because we have our own "proper" way of spelling :)