Have you ever looked at your love life and wondered what is wrong? Do you wish you had a Gf/Bf?

I'm 22 years old and I haven't had a real girlfriend for over 18 months. I've had girls here and there. A few one night stands, a friend with benefits and a girl I dated for 2 months. I ended it with my ex a long time ago and sometimes I still think of her. I hate myself for how it ended between us. But she is engaged now and I'm at least happy that she has moved on. I was in a real bad place with gangs and the police. But that is over now.

I'm doing good otherwise. I go to college, I work on the side as a bartender and I have good friends. But I can't seem to find a girlfriend. Someone to wake up in the morning with. I'm really tired of one night stands and spending the mornings alone. Have you ever looked at yourself and wondered what is the problem?

@?

No thanks! I'm really sick of that. I think that everyone will come to a point where they realize that one night stands are pointless. I had one a few weeks ago and in the morning I actually said: "Yeah...so I had fun. Listen I have laundry to do so....yeah". Not a moment I'm proud of.

• Best Answer

Youre a Bartender, pick up bar sluts and go from there

Source(s): I'm a Doctor

I might sound so stupid because you will prob view me as young, but im a freshman in high school...And I feel the same. I havent ever had a boyfriend and have never slept with anyone. But...everyone around me is in a relationship. Sometimes I do feel pressured to just go find one. Not to sound coxy but im not ugly, and I try to be so nie to everyone. I just wish I could find a person that I could love and get into a relationship with. Your not alone:) Hope this helped in some way.

Your 22 enjoy it! An be careful what you ask for, with a gf comes a whole lot of other ****. Sounds like your doing just fine. Whats the hurry? But if you want one so bad go get one an find out for yourself. Trust me cherish your twenties an you single life.

try something new, maybe do stuff that is good for yourself first. then focus on that one girl you really like.. maybe u have the rep of having multiple one night stands? idk. When you look for love, u usually don't find it. Stop looking and enjoy life, when the right person comes you will know it. She will find you. Looking for her may end you up with the wrong person.

Well it doesn't sound like you want a gf you want a wife pallio. Yeah I wish I did but wishing won't help neither does praying ur heart I no.

Sounds like you deserve the Dusty Dick Award

Just remember u can always fall in love again.

Source(s): The part of me that thinks about this kinda crap once in awhile.

I've actually asked myself that too many times. you'll find somebody dont worory

Maybe go online and use the dating websites :)

forger a gf find a slut at the bar