Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 8 years ago

Minaj & Lil Kim drama ?!?

okay I know im super late but what was up with there drama?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lil Kim thinks Nicki Minaj is copying her style (the barbie look). Kim's problem isn't that. It's the fact that she thinks Nicki Minaj hasn't given her credit and she thinks Nicki Minaj has dissed her in her old tracks. It really started when Kim was on stage with Ray-J and she started subliminally taking shots at Nicki.

It fuelled even more when Drake made a comment saying to Nicki "I don't give a f*ck about what Lil Kim says, you're the baddest b*tch in the game" or something like that. Kim got angry and called Drake a "Pussy". (Drake and Nicki are signed to Young Money so it was understandable he would stand up for her).

They traded more shots in interviews and Nicki came out with the song Romans Revenge from her album Pink Friday which was clearly directed towards Kim.

Lil Kim made a number 1 PayPal mixtape called 'Black Friday' which flopped. The album cover was her with a sword and the barbie from Nicki's album decapitated.

Few months has gone by and it started to fade away.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Tim
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

You're like a year late. I don't know if they still beefin but lil kim i guess don't like the fact that Nicki makin it big when Kim ain't really relevant. Nicki made the song Romans revenge which was supposedly aimed at Kim then Kim made Black Friday. I guess Kim wanted her to pay homage.

• 8 years ago

theres no drama kim just felt nicki should pay homage to her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.