Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 10 years ago

does amazon ship to canada?

• LadyB
    Favorite Answer

Some items they will and some they wont. It is easier to just use amazon.ca that way you know everything in your cart will be available for you.

Its happened to me several times that the products I wanted from amazon.com couldn't be shipped to Canada and it is frustrating!

Amazon.com will ship to China using the AmazonGlobal program but not everything they stock is able to be sent to every country.

If you are one of the eligible countries listed Amazon will even calculate and collect any customs taxes or duties and complete customs clearance on your behalf. There is no hidden surprises or fees when your stuff arrives.

http://www.amazon.com/International-Shipping/b?ie=...

When shopping on Amazon.com from outside of the USA you need to use the official Amazon Global Shipping page on the Amazon website which has only the items that Amazon will ship internationally.

Some third party sellers on the Amazon.com website have excessive international shipping charges so I strongly suggest that you select Amazon as the seller in the left hand column. You will then only see items sold by Amazon themselves which has amazingly low shipping charges overseas.

It is highly recommended that you login to this account. It actually works easier if you login to an Amazon account and make sure a shipping address is setup. Amazon will assume you are shopping from inside the USA if you dont login to your account and have an address in your own country loaded as your default shipping address.

Be careful if you are buying electrical items because in the USA mains electrical is 110 volts. Many electronic items are dual voltage but kitchen appliances, mains powered tools and other things are not.

You will be able to shop in the following categories Automotive, Books, Clothing, Electronics, Health & Personal Care, Home & Garden, Home Improvement, Jewelry, Kindle, Movies & TV, Music, Pet Supplies, Shoes & Accessories, Software, Sports & Outdoors, Toys & Games, Video Games and Watches.

Have fun shopping!

Source(s): AmazonGlobal - International Shipping to China http://www.amazon.com/International-Shipping/b?ie=... .

As a seller on Amazon here in the US, perhaps I can help with this.

First of all, yes...using amazon.ca would be your best bet, since those items are shippable throughout Canada.

As far as amazon.com goes, SOME of the items available there can be shipped to Canada. When you find the item you're interested in, check out the sellers of that item. It's possible that some of them have set themselves up to allow orders from Canada.

Not all sellers do this. I don't, but that's because I use Fulfillment By Amazon, which only does domestic shipping. But some sellers are not only willing, but very open and welcome to any orders from Canada.

You just need to check the sellers out. They will usually have something in or near their item condition description if they will ship to you.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): Me...I've been a seller on Amazon for over 3 years.

Yes, you can order whatever you want from amazon in Canada and it will get to you, they have their own Canadian website (P.S. I'm a Hedley fan too!)

amazon.ca does but after half a dozen tries at ordering from amazon.com and finding that none of those orders could be shipped to Canada, I gave up even looking there.

• Annie

Amazon has a Canadian website from which you can order things: www.amazon.ca

Yes, I mean seriously, what person would ask such a stupid question?

Source(s): Logic.
  • ?

Yes, and it is reliable.

i meant amazon.ca, not .com