Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

why people blame osama bin laden when he killed 3000 innocent but GEORGE bush has killed 1.6 million?

people hate osama Hitler and yes i too.........

but why don't we mention stalin and GEORGE w bush in that ranking..........??

he is still alive......

1)Isn't it the era of just civil e and just gent..??????????

2)Are the Us citizen participate in this killing when they vote them......????

TO ALL:you all are escaping from truth.....why...........can't you face that hm.........

scooper poop:that isn't the solution you are just ignorant..what the hell your statistics are do you know how many US soldiers are killed 5000 but the actual number goes very far .............

propaganda is also a weapon nowadays but history can't tell lie............

velma:you are going far from my question.........the whole world say that Christianity has got the first ranking in killing should i say that ..no i can't say for something that had done by Hitler or bush Christianity isn't responsible for that.i say yes but shouldn't we complain from a nation(US)that has 100%literacy rate to became mad and kill million innocent...........

ALEX:American pride very good answer.lol do you think that you are a Nazi in that very moment .....

your US pride is your right but that resembles the pride presented in Mein kampf....

you dont have any care for humanity your claims are just theoretical not practical .............

Regret Y :that is the answer for humanity.....yes......you are right....US are very satisfied that they have achieved their goal but the fact are controversial ....you know I always hate the hatred produced within Muslims all over the world for west...I thank west for very much things the medical technology and work for humanity....but refusing your crime and blaming or escaping the truth may occur the WW3 and i hate killing very much...enough killing no more killing...I feel as pain ijhn my heart for that 3000 innocent........my avator is just an exam and test for mind thank you i salute your answer.......

• h
    Favorite Answer

People tend to cheer for their hometown, especially if they are not treated badly there. For those who live in the U.S.A. The U.S. is the Home Team. When you leave the U.S. & go to another Nation you tend to get a different Story & view.

The U.S.A. has been like any other Imperial Power. Although some might say they've been more Generous & more Humane. But that can definitely be argued. It's a much smaller World 2day Technologically so it is what it is.

I see Osama Bin Laden as a Freedom Fighter. The same way you'd look at any of them. And a lot of times it depends on what your Historical account is. Take Richard the Lionheart in England. He's remembered in a Good Light. Yet he supposedly Slaughtered around 2,700 Muslims when Saladin refused to pay their Ransoms. And Saladin let all of the Prisoners go free when he took Jerusalem but he also Murdered his Political Rivals.

Even Napoleon is not hated too much by French Historians. And in the U.S.A. The British are looked upon in a Bad Light during the American Revolution & the War of 1812 but the U.S. Later had similar Wars of Conquest against Mexico & Native American Tribes. Then there's General William Sherman who is a Hero in the North & the South a Villain who Killed & Burned Down Plantations & People with his Scorched Earth tactics.

WWI, WWII, The Korean War

Of course then there's Vietnam & all of the atrocities that happened there. But yet the Americans (U.S.A.) were looked at as Liberators at the time.

And then the more Recent Wars of Today.

George Bush was a piece of crap president. Now that he is gone most Americans will admit to this. When he was elected president most people thought he seemed like the best choice. I don't know if that's true, but I'm also not sure if our other options would have been able to pull us out of our slump, and brought us together, after the attacks. That was one thing I did like about him, his American pride.

The world makes him look like the good guy, because he private about the bad things he does. The real hard asses, like Hitler did their stuff and let everyone know. Openly killed 6 million Jews and Millions of the Polish and others. 4uck George Bush, 4uck America, I want to leave.

• Velma

Have you ever heard that you should be careful who you point your finger at because when you do there are 3 pointing back at you? It's an old time wise saying in America.

To wit: Muslims have murdered 270 million people most of them their own fellow muslims.

bush didnt want any innocent people to die, only soldiers fighting for sadaam hussein, or soldiers fighting for the taliban. Thats war, not killing of innocents.

OK maybe some civilians did get killed in the process, but not intentionally.

• Abba

Cause people ignore their leaders crimes and focus on other leaders.

Thacher killed at least a million of her own citizens. She gets a state funeral. How is that fair?

Why would you accuse our military of a genocide that never happened?

In November, 2009, the Obama administration put out a study of the casualties during the Iraq War, and the study found that a total of 38,000 Iraqis died from other than natural causes between 2003 and 2009.

This is why liars will burn in hell. You have no value among humanity except to create hatred.

• Are the Us citizen participate in this killing when they vote them......????

if true, then as a person who voted for Obama, I killed YOU mr laden.

not that I would vote for him again

what did a bullet in the chest then head feel like?

I also blame Osama for the 1.6 Million dead.

Had he turned himself in, all that bloodshed could have been avoided.

I blame them both.

Anything else you want to rant about?