Why people blame osama bin laden when he killed 3000 innocent but GEORGE bush has killed 1.6 million?

people hate osama Hitler and yes i too.........
but why don't we mention stalin and GEORGE w bush in that ranking..........??
he is still alive......

1)Isn't it the era of just civil e and just gent..??????????
2)Are the Us citizen participate in this killing when they vote them......????
Update: TO ALL:you all are escaping from truth.....why...........can't you face that hm.........
Update 2: scooper poop:that isn't the solution you are just ignorant..what the hell your statistics are do you know how many US soldiers are killed 5000 but the actual number goes very far .............
propaganda is also a weapon nowadays but history can't tell lie............
Update 3: velma:you are going far from my question.........the whole world say that Christianity has got the first ranking in killing should i say that ..no i can't say for something that had done by Hitler or bush Christianity isn't responsible for that.i say yes but shouldn't we complain from a nation(US)that has... show more velma:you are going far from my question.........the whole world say that Christianity has got the first ranking in killing should i say that ..no i can't say for something that had done by Hitler or bush Christianity isn't responsible for that.i say yes but shouldn't we complain from a nation(US)that has 100%literacy rate to became mad and kill million innocent...........
Update 4: ALEX:American pride very good answer.lol do you think that you are a Nazi in that very moment .....
your US pride is your right but that resembles the pride presented in Mein kampf....
you dont have any care for humanity your claims are just theoretical not practical .............
Update 5: Regret Y :that is the answer for humanity.....yes......you are right....US are very satisfied that they have achieved their goal but the fact are controversial ....you know I always hate the hatred produced within Muslims all over the world for west...I thank west for very much things the medical technology and... show more Regret Y :that is the answer for humanity.....yes......you are right....US are very satisfied that they have achieved their goal but the fact are controversial ....you know I always hate the hatred produced within Muslims all over the world for west...I thank west for very much things the medical technology and work for humanity....but refusing your crime and blaming or escaping the truth may occur the WW3 and i hate killing very much...enough killing no more killing...I feel as pain ijhn my heart for that 3000 innocent........my avator is just an exam and test for mind thank you i salute your answer.......