Anti-Jandy asked in SportsBaseball · 9 years ago

David Ortiz wants to be a Yankee, HAHAHAHA?

Go on to Boston.com, and read the short article. I say, NO to Ortiz. We don't another aging player.

Your thoughts?

Update:

hahah TheSpeed, I love u!!!. Ty for the laugh

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"Wally, it IS what you think!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyKic_fKBk

Youtube thumbnail

Edit: That's "The Speedy Ellsbury" to you, Yankee fan! Still love me now??? LOL

• 9 years ago

He never said he wants to be Yankee. But when asked he said he would think about it. And then he went on to say how good of an organization the Yankee are.

So that is hardly saying he wants to be a Yankee. Writers can spin it that way if they want, but they are wrong if they do.

• jeter
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

well he is thinking of the idea since he would still be in the same division but i don't think it would happen the Yankees are looking for pitching and i think they would rather leave an open DH spot for guys like A-rod.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It would be ironic if the Yanks signed him and he hit 40 HRs as DH. Just like when they signed Damon and won the WS with him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Holy ****!!

Boston is really falling apart! I can't believe Ortiz wants to leave now too, that team is really struggling.

• David
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Yankees are willing to pay not to have him. An aging player that needs to be DH...we have enough of those.

• 9 years ago

Ughh i don't want him i don't want any Boston players.And yes i read that article early this morning and it's in all the Ny Papers..But i'll bet the ranch Cashman signs him!

• Ike
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

It doesn't matter, another failure of year and the Red Sox will be trying to sign Jesus himself.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your welcome Qwerty.... but seriously, David Ortiz wants to go somewhere to win when it matters... Boston is not on that list.

• 9 years ago

Just because he said he wouldn't mind, doesn't mean they would want him when they need pitching first.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.