• Computers & Internet >
  • Internet >
  • Facebook
  • Computers & Internet >
  • Internet >
  • Facebook

How to change email in Facebook?!?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I need to change my email in Facebook! I cancelled one of my email accounts on Yahoo BUT forgot to update this info in Facebook! Have been signing into Facebook w/ old, cancelled ...show more
Best Answer
Click the little down arrow next to "Home" in the upper right corner >> Click "Account Settings" >> Edit your e mail. Form there you can add and remove e mails
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (4)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Deepika answered 3 years ago
    1.click down arrow at top right next to HOME on new facebook. select account settings just above privacy settings.
    2. select EDIT under the category EMAIL.
    3. click ADD ANOTHER EMAIL. type your email address and click on SAVE CHANGES at the bottom
    4. open your email. click on the inbox. confirm your message from facebook
    5. repeat step 1. and remove your previous EMAIL and click on SAVE CHANGES at the bottom.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • ? answered 3 years ago
    Go to account setting << email address << change email id and after that go to that email id and confirm link activation...

Now your facebook is associated with new email id
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Eric answered 3 years ago
    Just click the down arrow next to the "HOME" button. Then click on "ACCOUNT SETTING". Click then "edit" button to the farthest end of Email the type your new email address
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • A answered 3 years ago
    impossible ,

or you should make new account on facebook and set new email id

xD
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • How to change email in Facebook?!?
    I need to change my email in Facebook! I cancelled one of my email accounts on Yahoo BUT forgot to update this info in Facebook! Have been signing into Facebook w/ old, cancelled email but I need to add a new email and can't seem to do it. I had an alternate email in the Facebook info but noticed it was mispelled....bottom line, I need to change my email address and want to add a new and different one. I'm not getting any information via email from Facebook, don't know where they're sending it to. HELP!
    Sign In 

to add your answer

4

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock