Other Answers (4)Relevance
1.click down arrow at top right next to HOME on new facebook. select account settings just above privacy settings.
2. select EDIT under the category EMAIL.
3. click ADD ANOTHER EMAIL. type your email address and click on SAVE CHANGES at the bottom
4. open your email. click on the inbox. confirm your message from facebook
5. repeat step 1. and remove your previous EMAIL and click on SAVE CHANGES at the bottom.
Go to account setting << email address << change email id and after that go to that email id and confirm link activation...
Now your facebook is associated with new email id
Just click the down arrow next to the "HOME" button. Then click on "ACCOUNT SETTING". Click then "edit" button to the farthest end of Email the type your new email address
or you should make new account on facebook and set new email id
How to change email in Facebook?!?
I need to change my email in Facebook! I cancelled one of my email accounts on Yahoo BUT forgot to update this info in Facebook! Have been signing into Facebook w/ old, cancelled email but I need to add a new email and can't seem to do it. I had an alternate email in the Facebook info but noticed it was mispelled....bottom line, I need to change my email address and want to add a new and different one. I'm not getting any information via email from Facebook, don't know where they're sending it to. HELP!
- Why do boys have time to be on Facebook for three hours but not have time to text back during that?
- How does he know that i read his facebook messages?
- Can my friends see on facebook if I post something on a public figure page ?
- How can I find out what the name of my old email address was for my old facebook account?