Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 years ago

Can I tell by the smell of my husbands gas if he's been cheating!?

Hubbys usually always have their own smell my whole family knows when he farts even if he blames it on the dog

Lately he's been staying at work a lol bit longer and comes home and his gas doesnt smell the same.. It now smells like Thai food. And he's only been at work he says

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Snow
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You can also tell if He's cheating by sniffing and licking the skid marks on His underwear.......

• 8 years ago

Lololololol I have never heard of this silly theory lololol. Sorry but I can't help you except tell you that if you smell an odor that smells like tuna fish or something nice and sweet maybe hes cheating

Source(s): Or maybe he orders Thai at work you know for lunch
  • 8 years ago

hahahaha! Thai food farts. Hahahaha. Can u tell the difference between Thai and Chinese???

• 8 years ago

That's good investigation work! You might be on to something! Are there Thai girls at work? Or a restaurant near by?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

You CAN tell but you have to stick your nose right between his butt cheeks while he is sleeping. Be very careful and bring some tissues in case he sharts!

• 8 years ago

when he starts smelling like a locker room, then you should worry

• 8 years ago

Yes ...of course you can tell . Any reasonable / intelligent person know that .

• DeeDee
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

dumb

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.