Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 9 years ago

Which character from death note is better?

okay im a huge death note fan and i wanna know which character would yuo like best light.rem,ruyk,L,mello,near,misa and matsuda?

Favorite Answer

Well obviously Light and L are amazing characters, Very unique, vital to the show, and entertaining.

I assume most of the answers will be either of these two characters so to be different Im going have to say Matsuda. He is a Pretty strong developed character. He has a good sense of justice, willing to risk his life to solve the kira case, he is not afraid to speak his mind like when he lists the positive outcomes of Kira's killings at the police meetings, he is kind and light hearted, obviously a very sincere and honest guy. He is also very entertaining character. He is clumsy and over looked however tries really hard to over come that and to do the best job he can. Not to mention he kicked lights *** in the shows finally. Over all I think Matsuda is a well thought out character,

His unique characteristics make him stand out from other characters and is one of my favorites in anime

L <3

Source(s): Professional fangirl for 4 years

well misa is an airhead and a slut so she's out

Ryuk is funny but he's an idiot

matsuda is an idiot most of the time but excels at shooting which for some reason makes him rly cool

mello is an Asshole

near is ok but not anywhere near as cool as L

Rem is pretty noble and i like that

it rly comes down to Light and L

but L comes across as being smarter so i go with him

• Kelly

I like them all for different reasons, but I would have to say L or Light- they have the most character development in the series, and Light has his problems. I like to think that Light has a superiority complex or multiple personality disorder- It makes him easier to sympathize with, then. :) I also like Ryuk, he's so funny.

L, he's insanely intelligent and got very close to finding out Kira's identity. And I just lol whenever he eats humongous amounts of sweets. And Ryuk, who doesn't like an apple-loving shinigami?

Source(s): My opinion

Matt. haha! he's seriously only in like 2 or 3 panels!

L is the best character.

I love all of the characters, but in my opinion, L definitely pwns them all.

L and Ryuk were the most interesting for me.

L!!!! L!!! I love him! he's my favorite. Light just got on my nerves too much.

Source(s): me