-Halloween themed baby name ideas!?
I'm expecting the day before Halloween .
Any names you can think of that are Halloween related?
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
Charles "Chucky", Michael Meyers, Frankinstien "Frankie", well these are close enough to matching the halloween theme
- Anonymous9 years ago
Jack/Jacqueline- Jack-O-Lanterns: Jack Alexander, Jack Thomas, Jack Gregory, Jacqueline Mary, Jacqueline Alana, Jacqueline Daniela
Hailey- Hay stacks: Hailey Alexandra, Hailey Gianna, Hailey Violet, Hailey Eve
Adam- Adam's family: Adam Zachary, Adam Julian, Adam Henry, Adam Matthew
Autumn-The season: Autumn Naomi, Autumn Juliet, Autumn Elisabeth, Autumn Marie
* Christine -- Stephen King's evil car is one hot rod of a name.
* Coraline -- Slightly sinister name from the animated film.
* Jezebel -- Evil-minded Phoenician princess who became Queen.
* Luna -- The moon goddess. Latin for moon.
* Carrie -- Stephen King's prom Queen.
* Lilith -- Thought to be a Biblical she-demon who dabbled in witchcraft.
* Willow -- Means graceful and lithe ... almost ghostly.
* Persephone -- Greek Queen of the underworld.
* Desdemona -- Means ill-fated in Greek and thanks to Shakespeare.
* Dante -- Great poet who wrote about hell.
* Edgar -- After the dark poet, Edgar Allan Poe.
* Damien -- The Omen's demon child.
* Osiris -- The Egyptian King of the underworld.
* Odin -- The God of death, magic, and poetry.
* Phoenix -- A mythological beast and symbol of immortality.
* Draco -- Greek for dragon or serpent.
* Casper -- The friendly ghost.
* Jason -- Voorhees: King Scary of the slasher flicks.
* Jack -- Go with Pumpkin or Jack "Jack O-Lantern."
* Edward -- For Cullen and Scissorhands.
* Lestat -- Anne Rice's vampire played by Tom Cruise.
- AstridLv 49 years ago
Names from horror movies:
Katie, Sydney, Amelia, Katrina
Jackie or Jacqueline could refer to a jack o lantern
Salem or Sabrina (after the witch)
Cassie (Casper the friendly ghost)
Hope this Helped
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous9 years ago
Haylie* hay stacks
Casper Callie or Cassie*Casper the ghost
Pumpkin, Dracula, Jack, Boo (for a girl, I actually think that would be adorble! Monsters Inc. Inspired)
p.s i am joking about Pumpkin and Dracula
if you do not want to call your baby boo, why not have it as a middle name? or a nickname?