Marques Colston for James Starks?

I'm in a deep league where we have very large rosters and very high scoring. Each week we start 5 wrs and 4 rbs.It is a points per reception as well as a points per rush league. I was offered a trade of Marques Colston for James Starks. Should I do it?

Here is my current wrs: A.J. Green, Brandon Lloyd, Pierre Garcon, Sidney Rice, Eric Decker, David Nelson, Jason Avant

Here's my rbs: Matt Forte, Fred Jackson, Frank Gore, Marshawn Lynch, Jonathan Stewart, James Starks

Update:

Since we have huge rosters anyone of value gets snatched up immediately. Most likely there will not be any free agents available to help me as well.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well you have 3 good RBs locked down. So you don't really need Starks. Plus your WRs are a bit shaky with Lloyd not always being great. I also wouldn't be so keen on having either Nelson/Decker/Rice starting each week. Therefore, do the trade.

good luck

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I would take the trade and look at possibly adding someone at RB (Carter - IND, or Graham - TB, for short term/bye week situations). You could drop Avant if you had to pick one because Colston will be much more productive over the course of the year.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I like your roster better with Starks, and think he is worth more than Colston.

Colston's recent injury history is too scary to trade an emerging young RB.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.