Pluto doesn't look back?

Favorite Answer

He doesn't,he transform us and after that we aren't the same.

My Pluto is in Scorpio in the 11th house of friendships and as you can imagine Pluto makes problems in that area.

It doesn't affects my personality,more my friends and how I act around them.

I am shy when it comes to new people and I don't call anyone my friend just like that,it takes a time,as I friend I am great and I give too much,I am supportive and have few close friends and I have many acquaintances.

As a friend I try too hard and if someone hurts me I will say goodbye forever and I never look back,anyway my friends come and go and I transform my personality through them.

Somewhere I read that Pluto in this house makes friends to enemies and in my case this is a little true cause whenever I stop hanging out with someone that person hates me and can't understand how one day everything was fine and suddenly I delete that person from my life forever,but that just me.

I am really patient and understanding but when someone hurt me I am done,like I don't want to suffer. Also I am not vindictive.

Hurt me,you will hear some few bad words from me and bye bye,that sit,I wont argue. Just stay away and I don't care :)

Sorry if I wrote a lot :)

xoxo

Source(s): Leo Sun Sagittarius rising

The best teacher. Painful lessons throughout my life, but w/o pain, I won't know pleasure :)

I have Pluto/Neptune dominant in my chart. not to mention Scorpio rising and NN, a few more asteroids in Scorpio that I know. I am very different from Leo sun description. but I wouldn't want to have it any other way :)

Pluto is efficiency, waste elimination, always quality over quantity

Rather than being surrounded by people and things that drain me

Pluto is shared resources. I only give when I know I will receive. no more stretching too thin. True the Sun is life giver, but it also sets in one location to shine in another.

In Libra, Pluto is very keen on balance and just.

right is right. wrong is wrong. a perfect compliment to my discerning Virgo Venus

romance and flowers are cool. but reciprocal and sincerity are best :)

good looks are cool. good in bed and money management is even better :)

Moving on is always easy with Pluto. Just take lessons from the past, throw away unnecessary 'baggage'. why look back, when I have all that I need now?

Life really IS simple. If it's not, simplify it.

Love is both pain and pleasure. If we can't take the pain, there is no need to be in relationship.

Source(s): Leo sun/mercury

If I remember correctly Pluto isn't about someone individually its about everybody as a whole in general like a generation. So, many who have Scorpio in Pluto would be from my age of 18 towards mid 30's. and the age of the previous sign, Sagittarius, would be of course older than 30's.

Scorpio in Pluto at this time of era its a great sign, because if anything it's symbolizing the change that is occurring in society. Destruction and Reconstruction is what is happening now, and anyone can realize it by simply looking at technology, its changing so fast and revolutionizing how everything is done nowadays.

Source(s): Gemini sun. I had read a link yesterday where it talked about it but I seem to have lose it.

I don't think Pluto looks back. It's nature is to kind of destroy everything that WAS...so what's there to look back at, exactly?

I look back sometimes. But after really a lot of time has passed. And then see how the person will behave. If they screw it again, I'm off again.

Met my ex a couple of times. He's virtually the same a s s as before. So off I go yet again.

Source(s): Pluto in Scorpio in 7th
  • .

Disagree.

Pluto looks back but only in private.

**The oldest Pluto in Scorpio can be is 27. LOL there isn't much to look back on at that young age.

In my case, yes. My first love wanted another chance after 5 years and I wanted it so bad, but couldn't do it. He got mad and cut me off lol. Its okay because him coming back around showed me how much i grew up and knew better.. when really i had no idea.

Over my first love :)

Source(s): Pluto Scorpio First House.
  • .

No, I really don't look back. Life goes on, and it's ******* amazing. Not amazing in a good sense, necessarily, but it's just...kind of awe inspiring and amazing. The real meaning of the word. Amazement. .

Life goes on. And on, and on, and on.

Source(s): Pluto in Scorpio in the 8th house.