Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 8 years ago

Amanda Knox Guilty???? What do you think about the whole thing?

Just curious... Does anyone think Amanda Knox really didn't do anything or do you think she got away with the whole thinggg??

• TMI
    Favorite Answer

Amanda Knox got away with the whole "thinggg" Nowadays our news is filled with murderous young ladies profiting greatly like a hit man for killing someone. The more sensational, smarmy, salacious, and sex-loaded the story, the more they make. They will get outrageous amounts of money being rewarded for their crimes. Casey Anthony was offered $20 MIllion dollars to pose for Hustler. That's the only thing I can't fault her on because who wouldn't do it for $20 MILLION dollars? By the time they airbrushed all the bad stuff out, no one would know it was "us" She buys her way out of the life she deserves, buys her bulgy- eyed, rabid mother back, "Hey the kid'$ dead, I'm not going to hold a grudge!" And just goes on shopping all over the world, and enjoying life. Amanda will follow with similar offers and she and Casey can be bff's. After all gotta keep someone who really understands their hard luck stories!

• Connie

I think she is innocent, but she did bring that crazy person to the house around those young girls. Amanda was immature and should have not moved into the house with the girls who were mature. Amanda brought anybody and everybody into that house. She didn't have anything to do with the murders at all. I truly believe that. She only introduced danger into that house. She trusted everyone. That is how I believe it happen. Amanda went home that night with her boyfriend and that crazy man who was friends with Amanda and her boyfriend went back because he knew Meredith was alone. Her actions after finding out she was murdered was very immature. Just like a twelve year old. I think she is growed up by now(hopefully)

The only thing of this whole thing is that the media is giving her too much attention.

What did Amanda Knox eaton her first day of freedom? <---- from e news

Really who actually cares on what someone is eating

I think she's innocent. It only takes one person to kill somebody (Rudy Guede).