Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

JRiggs asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 10 years ago

Thomas Jones & Brandon Jacobs are AVAILABLE in my league, should I pick them up?

I am in a 12 team league non-ppr... I am currently in first place and my rb's are arian foster matt forte, legarrette blount, montario Hardesty, ben tate and stevan ridley...

Basically I am asking if I should drop ridley for thomas jones or brandon jacobs?

Update:

qb: Matt Stafford Sam Bradford

Wr: brandon lloyd, brandon marshall, steve johnson, greg little

te: jimmy graham

def: steelers

k : john kasay

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would pick up Jones for Ridley, unless you still have space open for them both. I had Jacobs, but he hasn't been preforming too well, and has been injured this whole season.

You could probably get some good trades for a few of your RBs, I would try picking up some top tier WRs or TEs if you could use depth in other positions.

Good luck, hope you are doing better than me, I am 2 and 3 on the season!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

no point.

jones has all but lost the starting role to battle (exactly why hes a FA)

jacobs will have a good game from time to time (weeks 2 and 3 were good weeks 1 4 and 5 not so much)

if you really want to get one id go jacobs and id drop ben tate not ridley. tate is a backup 100% now and ridley is on the rise. either way id still start the rbs you already have. your wrs need upgrading if anything. there are good FA wrs out there (decker cruz moore might be available)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.