How can I write a letter to the Russian Prime Minister?

I am a high school student in California, and I wrote a letter that I would like to send to Mr. Putin of Russia. I am a big fan of his political ideology and would like him to see what I wrote. The only problem is I cant find any address to send it to. All I can find is the President of Russia not the Prime Minister.

I'm not joking I am serious

Favorite Answer

You need to know some Russian (for getting know the rules of filling some required things (full name, adress etc.). Your letter can be in ANY language.

1. http://premier.gov.ru/mail/step1.html

2. http://letters.kremlin.ru - this is the oficial site where one can send a message to a Russian President. Just in case... if you send what you want after Vladimir Vladimirovich became President again (April 2012).

3. Post letter to the Russian President (don't forget - after April 2012).

At the very first it will be checked by "Администрация президента" - "Отдел по работе с письмами".

Your letter must be signed by you personally. They do not work with anonyms.

Adress: 103132, Москва, Старая площадь д. 4.

@ AnAngryRussian2: "I am a big fan of his political ideology..."

- this part is the most interesting :)))

Godd luck :D :))) :D

P.S.: they read ALL correspondence, which is filled according to the required standards. Believe me. It's not U.S. Remember: KGB watch you.

Prime Minister of Russia

Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev

2 Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya

Moscow

103274

RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Send two copies to the presidents address itself, one addressed to the president and one to the PM

• Manuel

putin is too busy to read fan mails

• vlaimir Putin speaks english, but in all honesty, do you think he is acyually going to read it?

nice one bro..:))