What can you do for the betterment of Pakistan?

People loves to give free advices but I just want to see if you are really curious to do something for Pakistan. Just think about it, what can you do for the betterment of Pakistan in the current situations?

• Favorite Answer

Pakistan is an illegitimate state which was built in 1947 on the blood of Hindus and Sikhs. You guys site there crying about the state of Israel and the fact that muslims were expelled from their lands in 1948 - whereas you guys massacred Hindus and Sikhs in the millions in 1947 when your illegitimate country was created. Hindus and Sikhs ended up arriving in India in body bags piled up on trains in 1947 from pakistan. Hindus had lived on present day pakistan since 10,000BC and because of your foreign arab religion which only existed on India since 12th century Hindus were robbed of their ancestral lands.

Oh well Karma is a ***** isn't she? what goes around comes around. Pakistan deserves to experience nothing less than humiliation, degradation and suffering.

Benazir Bhutto confirmed the international that ladies human beings in Islamic countries would nicely be good, knowledgeable and make a astonishing contribution to the international. Her dying basically tells us the line forward is tough for each individual. The Harappan way of existence in Pakistan had indoor plumbing 2500 years earlier the Europeans better it.

Well, letting India nuke them would do the whole world a lot of good. Pakistan is a growth on the side of South Asia, and should be destroyed. It's a horrible, morally bankrupt, corrupt, and backwards society that destroys everything it touches.

One can start by reading the book: "THE PAKISH IDENTITY – Re-Imagining Pakistan Through Intelligent Design" - This might be the only book explaining in detail what you are asking. You can visit:

http://www.thepakishidentity.com

Good Luck!

Well, if a Pakistani came to America and walked around, he can walk around for days and days without being bothered. Now, if I go to Pakistan and walk around, I will be kidnapped, tortured and left for dead within a few hours.

I think that they (Pakistanis) need to help themselves become a place where people can visit without this fear. I don't think I would have this fear in India.

Pakistan's problem is Islam, just like there is a problem wherever Islam has a major influence.

I say fix the Us ecnomy that will help markets in pakistan. Now how can I help by buying stuff.

well, I have limited means and influence, but I do have an internet connection once in a while, do they need someone to mock their religious beliefs? I can do that.

• Mutley

Bacon jerky as a token of good will.

I can tell you to solve your own damn problems.