Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

What if Andrew Luck turns into a bust?

Kind of like an Alex Smith or a Mark Sanchez?

Everyone has high expectations out of him, but what if he just fails in the NFL?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sucks for the Dolphins.

• 8 years ago

Then he'd be a bust. He wouldn't be the first, and with the rookie pay scale at least whoever theoretically got him wouldn't be set back financially as much as teams like the Raiders and 49ers that invested lots of money in big time busts.

And it's hard to compare Mark Sanchez, a #5 overall pick who played one season in college that many people thought wasn't ready to come out, with Andrew Luck, a consensus #1 overall pick that's already been deemed a Hall of Famer by ESPN and the hype machine in general. Or even Alex Smith, who was a bit of a surprise as the #1 overall pick.

• 8 years ago

Mark Sanchez? dont know how e is a bust two afc champoinship games in two years worst pick ever

• 3 years ago

one ingredient i've got discovered over the years is that busts usually ensue with adult adult males the place you're in line with organic expertise like Reggie Bush, JaMarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Michael Vick, etc. Or the place the guy has harm issues that have plagued him in college. adult adult males that have smarts andcontinual continuously tend to do nicely and in no way be busts. those are adult adult males like Peyton Manning, Ray Lewis, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, etc. success has smarts, power and a sturdy physique of concepts. i think of the possibility that he would be a bust is extremely no longer likely. RGIII on the different hand has suggested he's the superb. it is form of cocky to me. that should no longer bode nicely with fellow gamers. he's likewise had to take a seat out a 300 and sixty 5 days injured in college. examine out how injuries have plagued adult adult males like Matthew Stafford, Sam Bradford, Carson Palmer and McNabb. those are adult adult males that should be or might have been great, however the injuries have/are conserving them from being great. between success and RGIII, i think of RGIII has an superior probability of being a bust.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Snid
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Guess we will have to wait and see.

I hardly consider Mark Sanchez a bust.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's impossible for him to fail

He's already going into the NFL Hall of Fame, they waived the five year rule just for him

They've also already given him 10 Super Bowl rings because he's guaranteed to win them

• 8 years ago

Then I'll admit I know nothing about pro football.

• 8 years ago

What if the sky was green? Then the sky would be green.

• 8 years ago

what if hes good but hes on a crap team? (panthers)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.