Bekah
Bekah asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

How can small, white dots on my iPod Touch screen be removed?

So I just noticed this tiny (less than one mm) dots all over my iPod screen. I usually clean it with a baby wipe (which I've heard is okay to do) so I don't think that's the reason. Anyways, I can only see them in the light, and they are white/clear. When I feel them they have a slightly (very slightly) bump to them. By the way, it's a 4th generation iPod Touch, I've had it since April 2011, and I don't have a warranty on it. What could be wrong with it, how do I fix it, and am I able to have Apple fix it for $ if necessary? Thank you!

Serious answers please...

Favorite Answer

Polish the screen with a slightly damp micro fibre cloth. You have a build-up of something on the screen.

The cloth should be damp.....not wet!

Source(s): Experience

Small Touch Screen Ipod

If you have it in an Otter Box, take it out and clean it. If it is not that your screen protector may need to be changed. Go to any store that sell iPhones and they will change it for you.

STOP WATCHING PORN ON IT!!