What is your favorite few-toned theme?

I know these "favorite" questions get tedious, but I thought I'd throw one in for fun. I was driving home from an appointment today and listening to the second movement of Beethoven's Symphony 7. I'm sure most of you know that this is one of my favorite pieces (and if you didn't know,... show more I know these "favorite" questions get tedious, but I thought I'd throw one in for fun. I was driving home from an appointment today and listening to the second movement of Beethoven's Symphony 7. I'm sure most of you know that this is one of my favorite pieces (and if you didn't know, just look at how many times I list it as an answer to the "what should I listen to?" questions). But today I was really struck by the beauty of a theme that uses so few notes, and one note repeated so many times, at that.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, the main theme is from approximately 0:11-0:38 on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBfKXHoSv...

That being said, what are some of your favorite pieces that use themes with either limited or repeated tones?

Also, for S&G, Yahoo suggested that I put this in Beauty and Style...