How am i sure I'm the real mom of my kid?

I just had a baby and it looks more like the man i had my baby with. It doesn't look like me at all and I'm scared that he was cheating on me with another lady and i had her kid. This child is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't imagine giving my baby to the real mom! how do ik!??!

Favorite Answer

Lord help this woman.

The baby was in your belly, this it is your child. Your husband must have more dominant genes than you which explains why the baby has more features of your husband. What you explained is impossible. Did you not study biology or take sex ed?

• kate3 years agoReport

you're completely right, BUT that last part was really rude. Maybe she didn't get a completely proper education so don't judge.

k you should take the baby to the police & see if maybe they can help you. Maybe they can put you in the back of their patrol car & rush you to the hospital with the sirens blasting so you can get tested. They have paternity tests for the fathers so surely they have maternity tests for the mothers. We just don't hear about it as often. I'll bet you that you could get child support from the real mother after biology testing. Hey that extra few dollars over 18 yrs can add up. Turn a bad situation into a better one.

Good luck.

• Michael4 years agoReport

Please save this planet from your obvious stupidity and jump off the closet tall object! Make it at least be 50 feet up off the ground so we know it works!

• Don't worry! It is definitely your kid. It is completely normal for a child to not look like their mother and instead have all the physical attributes of the father

Take the square root of your child's age and whatever the number is that's how many times you have to punch yourself in the vagina. If your child starts to cry after the last punch then it's your baby.

Well, the only thing you've gotta do is give the child an IQ test, and if IT scores a negative value, it is unmistakably yours. Of course, any newborn couldn't ever realistically complete an IQ test, but if it is yours, the stupidity in this one should be strong.

Source(s): Things that are incomprehensible by retards; irrelevant to the subject.

Real Mom

This has got to be a joke! This couldn't have been a serious question. If this was a serious question ... then God Help us all, because she isn't alone

Please tell me that you don't REALLY believe this child is another woman's?! How on earth do you think her egg entered YOUR body?! I would rush to the nearest hospital or police station and tell them to take this baby because God knows he needs to be brought up by someone with more brains than you have!

For that baby to be from another woman, you would have been injected with the developing cells. You would have had to taken certain drugs prior to this operation, and have gone to a clinic. Oh yeh, you would have had to stop sexual intercourse with your husband for some time before the procedure.

I saw a screen shot of this question on a joke site, what a freakin dumb ***. I mean, what. Give the baby to the next mom you see and run with your eyes closed and dont stop until somethings hurts so bad you dont feel it anymore

um well you see, if you re the one who had the baby, you re the biological mother.. logic.