An informative book about world religions for children (5 years old)?

I would like to raise my son (currently in kindergarten) with an understanding of all religions, rather than advocate one in particular to him. Up until this point, I thought we still had time before he would need to be introduced to these matters. However, recently, he began asking questions of a family friend... show more I would like to raise my son (currently in kindergarten) with an understanding of all religions, rather than advocate one in particular to him. Up until this point, I thought we still had time before he would need to be introduced to these matters. However, recently, he began asking questions of a family friend who prays before meals.

So what I am looking for are children's books on his level or a little above that he could grow into, that describe many different world religions without favoritism toward one over the others. If there is one that has an overview of the major groups, I'd rather go that route while he's still so young. Right now, I am thinking I will have to get several separate books on each one. If you know any informative (not persuasive) children's books on individual religions, that would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!
9 answers