UnoU asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Anyone remembering Tea Party Protesters got arrested by the police?

Ah.... those peaceful Wall Street Occupiers. LOL

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There were no arrests of Tea Party supporters, but they could have arrested some trouble making liberal interlopers who were at rallies trying to make Tea party people look like bad racist and vandals.

• 3 years ago

There surely have been some arrests to tea celebration contributors. i've got in basic terms discovered arrests for issues like no longer leaving while asked and different "disorderly" habit. no longer something like taking a dumb on a police are like liberal protesters seem to inspire and/or ignore approximately. yet truthfully, i haven't seen a single video clip on youtube or everywhere showing tea celebration contributors being unruly or unaware of the justifications they're protesting. on the different hand, i will locate hours of pictures of interviews showing liberals that are no longer even thoroughly specific why they're protesting or what they're protesting. maximum can't provide particular information of something different that asserting words like "we are being taken great thing approximately". regrettably that truly can't clarify how precisely. i think of the merely right explanation i've got heard replace into "the prosperous are being richer and taking money from the undesirable". mentioned by making use of a girl who replace into residing off unemployment by making use of selection so she will attend college.

• Biba
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

No I don't remember any. So? Eventually the OWS crowds will figure out that peaceful protest is the way to go. It doesn't serve any cause if people are arrested.

• 8 years ago

No, I do not recall the arrest of a Tea Party member.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • HOSS
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

No and as a matter of fact after a few rallies the local police stopped patrolling the rallies.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

There was that one dude that wanted everyone to throw bricks thru democrats windows bro..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.