Besides Colonel Jack Fessender (Ret.) (ME!), are there ANY non-socialists who are running for President?

Although America is the greatest nation in the world, we still face many modern problems. And modern problems require modern solutions. The letter C looks too much like an Islamic crescent, so it should be either redesigned or banned altogether. The letter C is an obvious Shariah foothold and we must be proactive... show more Although America is the greatest nation in the world, we still face many modern problems. And modern problems require modern solutions. The letter C looks too much like an Islamic crescent, so it should be either redesigned or banned altogether. The letter C is an obvious Shariah foothold and we must be proactive in fighting it. I am Colonel Jack Fessender, and you will vote for me. FACT.