My pc keeps buffering when i try to play video on you tube? I deleted browsing history and it still does it.?

I've only had this laptop for a few weeks. All videos play slow also.

Favorite Answer

the problems could be that 1) your internet is slow 2) you have very less graphics and ram

but mostly i think it is your internet connection........so as the others suggested you could get a new internet connection which is way faster or if you do not want to get a new connection........you might want to install some video accelerating software like speed bit . speed bit is a video accelerating software that reduces buffer time on youtube and other video sites.........hope it helped!! you might wanna check out this link!

Source(s): www.videoaccelerator.com
  • Sparky

It's buffering because of a poor internet connection, doesn't have anything to do with the laptop..

it is because you have a slow internet or you need to delete cookies and chache.

get new internet

• may be ur internet is slow........