Green urine and stool?!?

What the heck?!

I just went to the bathroom, and my urine and stool were green?!

I'm sorry this is gross, but i'm freaked out!

It was normal up until this point.

I didn't eat anything strange today, for dinner I had ravioli with spaghetti sauce..

Help??

Favorite Answer

If the coulour change is the only problem its generally not a big concern as long as you dont have other symptions like fever or abdominal pain or other things like that. Theres lots of reasons for green stool and green urine...

Have you eaten food with a lot of Green colouring in it, or even green leafy veggies in large quantity in it.

Certain medications and also iron supplements,

green bowel movements brought about due to diarrhea.

· A different factor may be mucous. It is present in digestive tract and might lead to the change in color of the stool.

-a change in usual diet

If you don't have a situation producing bile or diarrhea, and you don't have a urinary tract infection/bowel infection, then your green urine and feces is most likely related to something you have taken into your body. Still, when in doubt if it persists, go see a doctor.

Source(s): Had same problem once doctor gave me this whole lecture
  • Barbro

Usually if you drink or consume something with a large amount of food coloring such as a lot of frosting from cake or a slurpee or icee, you will see a change in color. Even large consumptions of candies can turn your stools or urine a temporarily abnormal color. You should wait and see if the symptoms persist after 2-3 days and if they are still the same I would make an appointment with the doctor. Be prepared to give samples of both if possible. most likely they will start by flushing out the body with a simple solution over the counter that they suggest before any abdominal surgery.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Green urine and stool?!?

What the heck?!

It was normal up until this point.

Help??

Source(s): green urine stool: https://biturl.im/b0GQx