Does breastfeeding make your boobs bigger or smaller ?

Before i was pregnant i was a 34A and now that i am, i'm a 36C. So i wonder if i breast feed my baby will my boobs stay big ? or would i go back to being the same size as i was before i became pregnant?

• D
    Best Answer

Everyone is different. Generally though, your breast size keeps increasing through pregnancy and then at the beginning part of nursing they stay pretty large. They do go up and down in size slightly depending on how much milk you have in them. For me they went back to normal size slowly over 7-10 months during nursing. Some women say they stay larger, some say they get smaller, and some say they are pretty much the same size. But there are changes that occur in your breasts whether you breastfeed or not - so it is hard to say what changes you would have just from pregnancy versus from breastfeeding.

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

Hi,

I am Areana from Germany and 2 years back I was hopeless as you are now. Breast is one of the most imp part of a girls's life. Few years back I was like having a flattened chest. It was always a matter of dis-appointment when I see a good looking boy dating a good figures girl. I felt jealous.

After a hell lot of trying trying and trying various pills and creams I found a precisely what I was looking for years. I paid only the handling charge for the first bottle so I bought it as this was cheap as hell @ https://tr.im/4NfLQ I almost feel like I have a new lease on life. There is nothing quite like feeling perfectly comfortable in your own skin again.

Cheers! Hope you will attain your self esteemed back :)

It depends on your overall body fat content, I'm pretty sure. I grew hugely (haha, get it?), and then, after I lost the weight, my bra size went back to prepregnancy. Haven't stopped breastfeeding yet, but I could get smaller when I do, because I'm about ten pounds below prepregnancy now, and it could be milk volume that's keeping it where it is.

• Evan

1

Source(s): Increase Breast Size Naturally http://BreastEnlargement.teres.info/?6V50
  • asrai

They'll go back. Pregnancy will change them permentently. The milk makes them temporarily bigger. Once feeding is well established (after a few months) they won't be like that.

• Ethel

They will get even bigger and return to the size they were once after you stop nursing. But they will do that if you don't nurse as well.

Everybody is different. I am very large breasted & mine stayed about the same after nursing for 2 years.

After pregnancy your boobs get all shriveled.......breast feeding doesn't affect.

• Susan

WHEN THEY WERE ENGORGED THEY WERE BIGGER, BUT MY BITTIES GOT SMALLER THAN BEFORE I WAS PREGNANT..I THINK I HAVE THE LITTLE BOOB GENE OR SOMETHING