Guy wants a nude pic? What should i do?

Okay so. you kinda need some background info^^' okay so a guy friend of mine asked me out and we went out for a few weeks but then i broke up with him because i thought of him more as a friend and thought he was too nice for me. (Which was wrong) Anyways, i decided maybe i was too harsh, so i gave him another... show more Okay so. you kinda need some background info^^'
okay so a guy friend of mine asked me out and we went out for a few weeks but then i broke up with him because i thought of him more as a friend and thought he was too nice for me. (Which was wrong) Anyways, i decided maybe i was too harsh, so i gave him another chance. (we were still good friends after the break up) so i was texting him and felt like maybe i really could love him because hes just so nice and accepting. but he got turned on by some stupid thing i said and he asked me for nude pics and a pic of me masturbating. which i think is disgusting and disrespectful-.-
My friends just say "he's being a dude" and "guys are like that" and he doesnt really seem to care or think that it was a big deal:/ am i overreacting? is it acceptable? i kinda feel like he broke my trust...what should i do?:(