How can I get rid of the eczema on my nipples and underarms?!?! It's SO ITCHY! HELP!!?

PLEASE READ!!: Ok, I went to the dermatologist earlier this year and was diagnosed with contact dermatitis/eczema. They did a patch test of over 80 substances and I'm only allergic to nickel. At this point I assume there is something in my diet that is causing this because it didn't start until a year or... show more PLEASE READ!!:

Ok, I went to the dermatologist earlier this year and was diagnosed with contact dermatitis/eczema. They did a patch test of over 80 substances and I'm only allergic to nickel. At this point I assume there is something in my diet that is causing this because it didn't start until a year or two ago. My appointment with the allergist is in December... a long time from now.
Anyway, I have the WORST itching under my arms and nipples! My armpits are now very dark and ugly. My nipples are scaly and dry! It's horrible! I tried lotion on the nipples, and changing to arm & hammer deodorant and that's not helping. Does anyone have any suggestions? At this point I don't even feel that I can be intimate with a guy because I'm a flakey freak!!! I'm so uncomfortable and depressed! Help please until I can see a doctor!