So, what do you think they look like!?

I'm writing a story about four high school students. I'd like for you to give me a physical description of what you see from the name and a few basics about each one.

Alyssa Dixon. Very popular, but she's smart. She wears pretty sundresses a lot, holey jeans, cute shirts. 17.

Daniel Ryan. Loner. He's very wise.16.

Leslie Evans. Dresses in band t's, jeans.15. She's loud, but insecure. She puts on a front. But no teased hair, semi normal.

James Day. Nerd. Piano prodigy. Really funny.14.

Thanks!:)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Alyssa: Tan with mousey brown, wavy hair, hazel eyes ringed with blue.

Daniel: Jet black hair that cover his eyes and beautiful blue eyes.

Leslie: Redhead with curly hair and green eyes.

James: Blond hair and golden eyes.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Alyssa Dixon: A golden blonde, with blue eyes, her lips the color of a pink rose. She has naturally curly hair and hardly ever straightens it.

Daniel Ryan: Very tall and has black hair that is curly.His eyes are really brown where you would think its black. He is a bit tan and have some Italian in him.

Leslie Evans: Has medium brown hair that is always straight and mostly wears a ponytail every day. Her eyes are brown and she always wears black sneakers.

James Day: Is not so tall and really skinny. He has dark brown hair and freckles on his face. He wears really thick old looking glasses everyday at school.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.