Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

rah asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

How do I control my sex drive ?

I'm a teen guy and I know all about hormones and the causes. But my sex drive is so high all the time. I can mastrbate 3 times and still be aroused. The problem is that it affects my work, I have exams CSEC in 7 months and need to start revising more. The thing is that I can't get my mind off it! I feel guilt because I know I need to do more work. I have to pause all the time to masturbate or get my mind on something else. Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i have the same problem and i find that if i just say what im doing out loud then i usually get my mind off masturbating! like if i get an erection while driving to the library and i just say "ok, im driving to the library. going to check out a book, go home and go back to bed" that's what works for me anyways.

Source(s): my pants
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Try getting laid.

I'm being serious, increase the quality of your orgasms might cut down on the quantity.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

why not let someone take care of it for you..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.