rah asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

How do I control my sex drive ?

I'm a teen guy and I know all about hormones and the causes. But my sex drive is so high all the time. I can mastrbate 3 times and still be aroused. The problem is that it affects my work, I have exams CSEC in 7 months and need to start revising more. The thing is that I can't get my mind off it! I feel guilt because I know I need to do more work. I have to pause all the time to masturbate or get my mind on something else. Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

i have the same problem and i find that if i just say what im doing out loud then i usually get my mind off masturbating! like if i get an erection while driving to the library and i just say "ok, im driving to the library. going to check out a book, go home and go back to bed" that's what works for me anyways.

Source(s): my pants

Try getting laid.

I'm being serious, increase the quality of your orgasms might cut down on the quantity.

why not let someone take care of it for you..