Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelMexicoCancun · 9 years ago

Best hotel for party students for new year eve in Cancun?

Hi,

I would like to know what's the best place for Cancun for the students during the period of dec 29 - jan 6. We want to take the Riu hotel ( 5 star ), but we heard people say that we can't bring back girls from the club , etc. Also, we heard that it's only old rich people who are staying there is it true ?

We are looking for an hotel who is at least 4 star, with a lot of young people, good food.

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Be very careful The are no safe places in Cancun.

Avoid Mexico. The crime will kill you. When in Mexico, Register your visit with the State Department. They’ll use your information to help identify your body.

Mexicans launder drug money in their numerous casinos, found in all major cities, cockfights, bullfighting arenas and fairs. It's big business in Mexico.

State Department Advisory relating to the crime in Mexico:

“crime and violence are serious problems and can occur anywhere.”

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_544...

• Rogue

There are lots of young people that visit the different resorts in Cancun and the Mayan Riviera during the breaks. Riu is a very good place to start and also the ME hotel resort. I don't think you will find a resort that will let you bring anyone that isn't a guest of your resort onto the grounds. Security is pretty strict on this. You will see lots of single girls at these resorts. Don't try and pick up girls at the bars outside your resort. They are trouble. The best case scenario would be is getting robbed.

The food is fantastic at both the ME and Riu. They have some great entertainment, several bars and nice beaches.

You'll have a fun time in Cancun.

• sigmon

i think of you ought to confirm the ocation, I keep in mind me and my husband went to a hotel party elegantly dressed. At arrival we've been embarrest by using fact all and sundry else became in denims! i think of you ought to only ask the guy who's establishing the party or somebody you be responsive to going to that party enable to be responsive to extra or much less what suitable outfit to %.