They gave to my grand kids a 6 week old blue pit my grand kids are 3 and 7 the puppy is the sweetest thing?

the 3 year Old are twins boys and they are afraid of all kinds of dogs. The puppy is the sweetest thing he does not gr awl when they take his food away, he is not hyper, very sweet, does not bite only the normal playful puppy way, i have never seen a puppy SO sweet like this one, do you think he is going to be a... show more the 3 year Old are twins boys and they are afraid of all kinds of dogs. The puppy is the sweetest thing he does not gr awl when they take his food away, he is not hyper, very sweet, does not bite only the normal playful puppy way, i have never seen a puppy SO sweet like this one, do you think he is going to be a good dog, I my self are not to familiar with big dogs but this one is different and love able. People who knows about pit bulls you think this dog is a keeper. Because now in days is difficult to find a good dog.
Update: I am one of those people who does not believe in letting kids around animal regardless the kind of pet I my self have 2 chihuahua and they never got close to them o won't let them. The same will be with this dog. I know how kids are.