Confederate flag license plate?

A few months back, I saw in a parking lot a car with the confederate flag as it's front license plate, then a few weeks ago, I saw the confederate flag flying on someone's car antenna like it was a sports flag for something. What in the world? Why would someone do this? having the confederate flag on any of... show more A few months back, I saw in a parking lot a car with the confederate flag as it's front license plate, then a few weeks ago, I saw the confederate flag flying on someone's car antenna like it was a sports flag for something. What in the world? Why would someone do this? having the confederate flag on any of your property is like saying to anyone who sees it, "Hey! I don't like black people!" Do people really still support the south during the civil war, or think they were right? Because having the flag of the confederate south hanging anywhere just seems really, REALLY racist. Can someone explain why anyone would want to be viewed as a supporter for the southern confederacy? And is it racist?
10 answers 10