Michael asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

Where do you think Jose Reyes is going during the offseason?

Unless some team comes out of nowhere and gives him enough money, I think he's going back to the Mets.

Favorite Answer

I think he and Carlos Beltran are both looking for permanent residences in San Francisco as we speak. What better scenario for the Giants, it's like sign one, get the other (but not for free). Reyes is a good fit for the Giants and I'm sure Reyes wouldn't mind playing behind a pitching staff that consists of Lincecum, Cain, Bumgarner, Vogelsong, and possibly Sanchez.

Also, playing in SF you won't get too much crap for a slow start or an injury as you would in other big markets such as New York, Boston, or Philadelphia which is what Reyes need right now.

Giants might entertain having Carlos Beltran, Jose Reyes, and Miguel Tejada on the same roster. Because of injuries last season in 2011.

Source(s): MLB

Giants.

Giants are looking to pick up offensive players. They will probably offer on Reyes..and the Mets will counter offer and vice versa. Any loyalty would make him favor the Mets..but since he doesn't have any...the Giants.

• vest

properly i myself think of they concept with their new stadium etc they have been going to be playoff contenders for particular.! It got here approximately issues did not artwork out that way so as that they ended having a hearth sale and giving up numerous the vast contracts to probably make a dip interior the loose company this wintry climate. So confident numerous money nonetheless went to Jose yet you by no ability be attentive to issues ought to turn around for that business enterprise. Rebuilding probably?

In my opinion i believe if the redsox get rid of papelbon and decide to stay in there organization and name bard or someone else closer and not go after Heath Bell i believe the redsox could be bidders the mets will for sure and i have to say this even though i cant stand the yankees but if the redsox are serious even with jeter you know they could throw some offers because you know if yankees want someone they usually get him

Source(s): Myself a cardinal fan

I think he signs with SF, the Mets really can't put all that money into players who are always hurt, they need to break that whole roster up, Wright should be moved too.

Giants? Padres?

Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies or Mets

Mets they are not going to let him slip away

Hopefully the Mets. But it could be anyone...