Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

The Obama administration has now moved against Alabama's immigration law...?

Just like in Arizona, the Obama administration is fighting to ensure the rights of illegal citizens while real citizens are ppreemptedfrom having a job due to a low wage migrant. Do you feel Obama's audacity has reached proportions unparalleled in American history. Do you agree he acts more like a Stalinist dictator than a reasonable leader ? He really is a Marxist, isn't he ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

common sense this administration has not.

getting rid of illegals opens jobs for americans

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • WWCSD
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I am an immigrant, legally, and I back the Alabama law. There's an economic problem... huge one and Americans need jobs. The big and noticeable problem is that the law is enforced on prejudices. If they ask everyone for id's then I would be ok with it, but they won't. If you are smart enough, you will see the logic behind it.

• 9 years ago

Nice lie, it's the ACLU that is protesting Alabama's Immigration Law, it's blatantly allowing illegal racial profiling.

They are not trying to do away with it, but revise it so people do not end up going to the grocery store and stopped and told they have to prove their status.

Merely because they look different or meet some generic profile.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Like that one Sheriff said -- "Our own government [under Obama] has become our enemy."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • beren
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

So Stalin liked illegal immigrants? I think not.

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

**** THIS ANSWER HAS BEEN REMOVED BY ATTACK WATCH ****

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.