Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Actress Linda Hamilton talks about her bipolar disorder?

Terminator star Linda Hamilton talks about her bipolar disorder.I think it is very brave of her to allow her mental illness be public and to talk about it.It brings hope to other sufferes i think.What are your thoughts?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/6000139/ns/today-ent...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Linda Hamilton Bipolar Disorder

• 10 years ago

The articles regarding Linda's battle with her bipolar disorder were back in 2004 so for someone to suggest she did this as a "B" actress seeking to gain some sort of fame are simply ludicrous. Her reason for discussing her struggle was so that others could see there is light at the end of the tunnel. I agree that it was very brave of her to bring her mental illness to light and let people know there is medication that can help control this affliction that affects so many people. There was no book deal, movie deal or any other reason for her to go public with this issue and to suggest otherwise does a great disservice to a truly warm and caring woman.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

lots of people have bipolar and lead near normal lives.she is just an attention seeking b list celebrity!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.