Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Can someone watch this approximately 1 min vid clip and tell me what this chick is doing (short movie)?

Fast forward to 3:05 / It's a bathroom scene.. She looks like she's in some pain, is she having diarrhea or something? How do you interpret it? I dont really get the movie is it just to intensify the scary atmosphere in the movie? Your opinion please thanks.

I KNOW ITS A HORROR FILM! SHE CLEANED IT BUT THEREAFTER SHE SAT ON IT. ARE YOU PEOPLE BLIND. NO OFFFENSE. AND I ALREADY DID GOOGLE TRANSLATION BEFORE YOU SMARTASS

LOL! Dane, type in proper english... Wait.. Dogs dont type.. especially mad dogsss loooollll i love seeing trolls angry they try to anger others all the time but WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND HAHAHAHAHHA NOOBISH TARD thinking as a troll you're superior in Y!A the joke is on your mom man hahaha.. YOUR MOM IS A MAN DOGGY!

• dane
    Favorite Answer

i feel shame from u to read the bullshits you ask here

She's not using the bathroom he is just sitting on the toilet she cleaned it to be sanitary

Source(s): Carmela Acosta xD
  • ?

i really dont