Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Poll: Arizona or Illinois?

Which state do you think would be better to move to? Thanks

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Depends on what you want and like. Here in Arizona we have the most varied landscapes and climate. My home is northern Az, over 5,000 ft elevation. We have mountain ranges thruout the State over 9,000 ft elevation. We have hundreds of square miles of forests, including the largest stands of Ponderosa pine in the World. We have water, rivers that actually run year round, dams that back up large lakes. We also have two of the most outstanding ski areas in the Country, Az Snowbowl out of Flagstaff and Sunrise in our White Mts. We also have little attractions like the Grand Canyon and Sedona and the Red Rock country. Let's not forget the Valley of Phoenix with 4-5 million people, and three great Universities, including Az State which I attend, the UofA in Tucson and Northern Az Univ in Flagstaff. Oh, the Diamondbacks and the Cardinals and the Coyotes...for baseball, football and hockey fans. There are 42 PGA championship golf courses in the State, and over 9 ice skating rinks in the Phoenix area. So, come on, you are welcome.

Source(s): 4th generation Az native son
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Arizona

Source(s): i live here and i love it
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I would choose either Illinois or northern Arizona.

• jadiva
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Arizona...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Illinois...

• 8 years ago

Illinois. The weather in Arizona is ridiculously hot and dry unless you don't mind the weather then I guess it should be fine for you.

• 8 years ago

Arizona, it's a cooler name.

• 8 years ago

Well I already live in Illinois...

• 8 years ago

Arizona... closer to the west coast.

• 8 years ago

I have to say Illinois since it's my neighbor state

hi from Ohio!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.