Getting a serious movie plan on the big screen?

Question says it all. Well, not really, so read this. The situation is; I'm 18, not currently attending college, but will be next year. I'm unquestionably going for game design, because I simply love it. The problem is, I spend a lot of my spare time writing. How is that a problem? Well, I've been... show more Question says it all. Well, not really, so read this.

The situation is; I'm 18, not currently attending college, but will be next year. I'm unquestionably going for game design, because I simply love it.

The problem is, I spend a lot of my spare time writing. How is that a problem? Well, I've been working on a single screenplay for quite some time now (well over 2 years), and its nearing completion.

It would truly fulfill my life's goal if I could get this to be made into a movie, and my question is the following:

Without altering my career plans, how can I make my dream of turning this script into a movie a reality?