Xbox red ring'd - WAT DO?

The inevitable has happened. My poor lil' 360 hit the ****, and the warranty ran out a looooooong time ago. My main question is, what are my options? I'm not too concerned about replacing it, just getting the most out of it as-is. Its the older model, the fat white one (Lololololol), and I've... show more The inevitable has happened. My poor lil' 360 hit the ****, and the warranty ran out a looooooong time ago.

My main question is, what are my options? I'm not too concerned about replacing it, just getting the most out of it as-is.

Its the older model, the fat white one (Lololololol), and I've tried a multitude of things (hard reset, ca le cooldown, etc.)

Should I pay to get it repaired, or would average ol' me be able to play doctor? Should I try to dump it for cash? If so, where could I catch a good price for it?

Any help is appreciated. Even trolling, at this point in time.